The George Bush Show 3 The George Bush Show 3

One of my favourites

This is probably my favourite of the George Bush Shows, the speech was hilarious and NOT that far from the truth.

The animation was also rather good, the humour is far better than in the first George Bush Shows too. You need to work on the acting of Paul Wolfowitz though.

The George Bush Show 2 The George Bush Show 2

Mah review

I find it funny that people here complain about being offended by the September 11 images when it warned you on the front about the images and asked you to close the window if you did find it offensive.

Anyway, this movie was pretty good. The first two of your George Bush Shows never really impressed me much, but it's still a nice movie to watch.

B0UNC3 -Alive B0UNC3 -Alive

Fantastic

Brilliantly used vocals, fantastic beat and a track which remains constant throughout is one way to describe this track. It doesn't falt on any level.

B0UNC3 responds:

Me and my friend (LX System) recorded the vocals ourselves.Just to let ya know ;).Cya on msn once my computer gets fixed.

Infinite love (Bored mix) Infinite love (Bored mix)

A Nice Track

This is a very refreshing track to listen to. The melody is strong and remains fluent throughout the track and is typical of your sort of creations.

Trance Clip 01 Trance Clip 01

Not a bad start

A Nice tune but there's nothing special here, sounds like most other standard trancey songs.

Good stuff though.

Synthetix responds:

Ok... I've been making trance (DnB, and others) for almost a year and I use one software program to do it with.