B0UNC3 -Alive B0UNC3 -Alive

Fantastic

Brilliantly used vocals, fantastic beat and a track which remains constant throughout is one way to describe this track. It doesn't falt on any level.

B0UNC3 responds:

Me and my friend (LX System) recorded the vocals ourselves.Just to let ya know ;).Cya on msn once my computer gets fixed.

Infinite love (Bored mix) Infinite love (Bored mix)

A Nice Track

This is a very refreshing track to listen to. The melody is strong and remains fluent throughout the track and is typical of your sort of creations.

Trance Clip 01 Trance Clip 01

Not a bad start

A Nice tune but there's nothing special here, sounds like most other standard trancey songs.

Good stuff though.

Synthetix responds:

Ok... I've been making trance (DnB, and others) for almost a year and I use one software program to do it with.

Møkkamix1 Møkkamix1

A Nice Track with a nice tune.

A fantastic tune you've got going on this track, really catchy, just how I like it.

The diversity is also rather strong and involved in the song, my only real complaint is that I dislike the singing at times.

Other than that, good work!

B0UNC3 -Can't live withou B0UNC3 -Can't live withou

Good song, keep up the good work.

A nice tune. the music fits in well and gives it an atmosphere behind it. The tune of the piano is catchy and I believe that it works very well, for your full version of the song, I reccomend you add more of that awesome melody and lengthen it. But, overall it's a good song and a nice original one.

This verson sounded like it had a crowd behind it.